Production & Location Services
Our clients say:
"Wouldn't it be nice if every shoot was like this..."
"It has to be said that a traveling production such as ours simply cannot be done as a one-sided affair. We count on strong, knowledgeable local support and you were there at every turn.
From scouring the landscape for locations, to creating events out of thin air, you were not simply "the local contact," but an invaluable team member."
David Albrecht - executive in charge of production "The Bachelorette"
LookBermuda provides full Location Services for International clients wishing to bring their Film, Video or Photography projects to Bermuda.
These services include:
- Full Production Services
- Assistance with customs and immigration
- Scouting, securing & clearing locations
- Local crew
- Local transportation and logistics
- Local gear rental
- Catering / craft services
- Casting / models
- Stock 4k & HD-Video
- Stock Photography
We handle productions ranging from large Film shoots, Commercials, Reality Shows, Travel Shows, ENG style video shoots and fashion photo shoots. We also provide stock 4k & Hi Definition video, stock Photography, including Aerial and Underwater.
International clients including:
- America's Cup event Authority
- Oracle Team USA
- Red Bull
- National Geographic Channel
- National Geographic Magazine
- PBS / SCETV
- BBC Natural History Unit
- BBC UK / Hunter Films Blue Planet Team
- BBC Scotland
- Beyonce "House of Dereon" photo shoot
- Beyonce concert film
- ABC Bachelorette Reality TV Show (as on island producer 140+ crew)
- Thalassa French TV / TV5 Monde / Planète Thalassa
- Discovery Channel / 3D Net
- Simon Calder / Independent UK
- PEW Foundation
- Time Magazine
- Mission Blue
- Travel Channel
- Toni Braxton reality TV show & Concert
- World Fishing Network
- WPIX NY
- Discovery Network
- Chatelaine Magazine
- RAI TV (Italy)
- IMG Escape to Bermuda Triathlon
- Bermuda Department of Tourism TV commercials
- Gospel Music Channel
- History Channel
- Plum TV
- American Airlines
Local clients including:
- Rosewood Tuckers Point
- Royal Palms
- Cambridge Beaches
- Fairmont Hotels
- Tuckers Point Club
- Bermuda Sloop
- Bermuda National Museum
- Bermuda Department of Tourism
- Cultural Affairs
- Ministry of the Environment
Discovery Channel’s The Detonators series:
"Your footage was a tremendous help to our production...I know the episode will be a success in no small part thanks to you and your crew.
Your company was a pleasure to work with, and we appreciate your willingness to work within our budget and our time restraints."
Wendy Greene - Series Producer “The Detonators”
Gospel Music Channel:
"You made this production trip so effortless for us... I hope that GMC uses you again..."
Alvin Williams, Senior Director, Gospel Music Channel.